July 3, 2013

Vile Test

I've never really been a collector of test presses.  I've only recently begun to buy them, and those are even few and far between.  I just never cared to drop the amount of cash they go for most of the time.  That being said, I did choose to pick up this test press copy of the most recent Vile Gash material.  This is the band's 'Deluded' EP released on Youth Attack Records.  Seeing as this was being offered at a fairly low price and it's one of my favorite releases from the label, I had to get it.  Three songs of hateful, negative hardcore punk.  Glorious stuff really.  My only gripe with this record is that the three songs have a total play time of about 3 minutes, but those are 3 minutes of bliss.

This test press is numbered 6/25 and pressed on smokey clear vinyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment