July 20, 2012

Delayed Response

Here's a post that I've been meaning to do for a while now.  I acquired three tapes through a trade with Sean over at Skull Fucked, which he released on his label called Delayed Response.

My favorite of the three tapes has to be Shackles' "Dissolve to Nothing" EP.  Metallic hardcore with some powerviolence influence - this is right up my alley.


Next up is the demo from a duel male/female fronted powerviolence band; Nazi Dentist.  This one also rules.


And finally the Menace to Society demo.  If you didn't know any better, you'd think this band was straight out of Boston.  Great original Boston Crew influenced hardcore.


All in all, a great trade.  I hope to keep in touch with Sean and be able to trade more down the line.



No comments:

Post a Comment