July 7, 2012

Feel Like A Man

Record score of the day (or yesterday, actually) is one of my favorite releases from the original Boston Crew bands - the Negative FX discography LP.  This LP was originally released on Taang! Records back in 1984, but was re-released by Reflex Records out of Belgium in 2002.  This is the Reflex Records press.

I came across this copy in a local record store, and it was still sealed.  There was a short period when I was trying to decide whether I wanted to even open this (my inner nerd was telling me not to, to keep the value of it a little higher) but I decided I wanted to actually listen to it.  Crazy, right?



Included on the insert is a short biography of the band.  I didn't know they had only played 5 shows.


Here are fliers for the 5 shows they played.  According to the bio, they ended up not playing one of these shows.



One of the most important releases in the history of hardcore.

2 comments:

  1. Probably my favourite LP from the original Boston crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete