August 27, 2012

My Edge

I love hardcore.  I love powerviolence.  I love straight edge.  On Feelings of Expiration Stress Relief bring all three to the table, and do it very well if you ask me.  Although nothing groundbreaking, they do the start/stop powerviolence style very well.  There's really not too much to say about this.  If you like this style of music, I'd definitely say check out this band.  Released by Mind Melt Enterprises, with a hand screened cover.

I like this EP so much that I've ordered a test press copy and one of their demo tapes.  I'm sure they'll make their way to the blog once they arrive.  As always, sorry for the less than stellar pictures.


Purple vinyl, limited to 100 copies.


It's a pretty bare layout.  Fold over cover, with a paper insert including the lyrics and credits.  Again, sorry for the blurry picture, but there's nothing overly spectacular on display here anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment