August 17, 2012

Wasteland

Here we have the first EP from Long Island's Provider.  NYHC in the vein of Outburst, Madball, etc.  To be honest, this sounds A LOT like Backtrack, and I'm more than okay with that.  Put out by Life To Live Records, there was a special preorder cover limited to 75 copies - the standard procedure for the label at this point.



I'm generally not one to collect every variant of a record, but there are always exceptions to the rule.  I liked the artwork for the standard cover enough to get a copy of that as well.


Although it looks more like a red here, it's actually an orange color.  Limited to 150 copies.

I'm definitely interested to hear this band's next release.  I'm a sucker for this type of hardcore, if it's done right.  There are still copies of all colors, including the preorder cover, available at Life To Live's store HERE.  Pick up copies of the Tinnitus, Harbinger, and Paranoid tapes while you're at it! (I put those out on my label.)

1 comment:

  1. I love love love this release. I think it's the best on Life to Live, even better than Losin it and Step Aside!

    ReplyDelete