October 12, 2013

People Like You

I don't know why this is the first time that I'm posting about Boston's Out Cold on this blog.  I have even bought a few of their LP's since starting the blog, but somehow have skipped over posting them.  That was a foolish thing to do because anyone that knows these guys knows how great they were.  Straight forward Boston hardcore punk.  There are very few instances where you can say a band has a flawless discography, but I think Out Cold is deserving of that statement.  Not a single bad record put out by this band.

This is one of their later releases called 'Planned Accidents' released on ACME Records, and again, is a show of a band that has perfected its craft.  "New" LP due out on Painkiller Records soon.  I say "new" because it's unreleased recordings of the band, since they've been broken up since 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment