January 7, 2014

Japanese Reign

Reign In Blood is the best metal record of all time.  At least it's my favorite, and there are thousands (millions?) of others who share my opinion.  I've wanted an OG copy of Slayer's 'Reign In Blood' on vinyl for so long, but every time it came up on eBay I seemed to miss out.  I'm glad I didn't get a copy until recently though.  I was browsing Discogs and came across a copy I had never seen before.  I had found a copy of the Japanese pressing for sale for a great price, so snatched is as quickly as possible.  This is the coolest pressing of this record I've ever seen.

Sorry for the lighting on these pictures.  I'm fully convinced that the camera on my phone is incapable of taking a good picture, which is insane considering the (supposed) high quality camera it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment