March 25, 2013

It's A Test

Here's another one I've been waiting on.  The newest LP by Washington's premier powerviolence duo, Iron Lung - 'White Glove Test.'  It's hard to believe the band has been around since the late 90's and this is only their third LP, however they have been very busy with numerous splits and collaborations under their belts.

What you get here is that classic Iron Lung experience - nothing more, nothing less.  There was a double LP version pressed that was a tour only exclusive, and since I wasn't able to catch the band on tour I couldn't get one.  I'm not too upset about it though because the second LP is a noise record, so I probably wouldn't have listened to it more than once anyway.  Another solid output by an always solid band.  The art on this thing is killer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment