September 25, 2015

The Fashion Parade

Knife Fight is (was?) a killer early 2000's band that plays early 80's influenced USHC - namely Negative Approach.  While I like all of this band's material, their first few releases are definitely their better output, with this demo being among the top.  Four originals and a Nihilistics cover on a one-sided 7" played at 45 RPM.  Fuck yeah.  I believe Painkiller had this vinyl version of the demo pressed to go along with the Isolated EP that was put out on that label.  For those who missed the first few Knife Fight EP's Painkiller is said to be putting together a compilation 12" of them at some point, but that was first seen/heard of quite a while ago so who knows when that will actually surface.

1 comment:

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first. heather grey melange yarn

    ReplyDelete