September 28, 2012

In The Family

Admittedly, I had never listened to Final Conflict until about two weeks ago.  They were one of those bands I used to see mentioned/talked about but I never got around to listening to them.  When I was at my new friend's house doing my big record trade (which is where I got this) he played this for me.  After the first 30 seconds of track 1, I was kicking myself for sleeping on this band for so long.  Lucky for me he had a spare copy of this record he was willing to part with.

This self titled EP was originally released in 1983 by Reflex Records, then reissued in 2010 by Havoc Records.  This is from the original Reflex press.  Not to be confused with the Final Conflict from San Francisco, this is the sole release (I believe) from this Final Conflict.

The cover shows some wear, but that's to be expected from a record that is almost 30 years old.



No comments:

Post a Comment