October 8, 2012

First Exposure

No Tomorrow's second vinyl output, 'Nuclear Exposure' was recently released by Sorry State Records.  This North Carolina based band plays a style that I'm not overly well versed on: crust punk.  While I do like and know my fair share of crust bands, I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of the style.  That being said, this two song single rips.  Side A starts off with a d-beat feel and keeps that pace throughout the duration of the track.  Side B has the faster pace that I generally associate with crust punk.  One thing that may set this band apart from others of this genre are the vocals.  They are, for lack of a better term, harsh but I dig them.

The packaging for this single is great.  Two-color screened jackets, and hand numbered out of 300 copies.  All pressed on black vinyl.



No comments:

Post a Comment